Abu Dhabi Economic Developments
- Abu Dhabi economy grew by 2.7% in the third quarter of 2019, GDP growth is mainly due to the growth of oil sector at 6.8% during the same quarter.
- New commercial licenses have doubled in 2019, July 2019 has witnessed the largest increase of new commercial licenses in Abu Dhabi as a result of Instant Licenses initiative, which was launched by Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development.
- The number of Guest nights in Abu Dhabi hotels increased by 3.4% by the end of 2019, the number of Guest nights peaked up to about 1.3 billion night in December 2019.
- GDP Growth
- Commercial licenses
- Hotels Indicators
- Banking Indicators
Abu Dhabi Sentiment Indicators
- Business Confidence Index improved in fourth quarter 2019 toward current Business situation and Business expectation appraisal.
- Consumer confidence index improved in the fourth quarter of 2019 driven by optimism about future financial position.
- Business Confidence
- Consumer Confidence
- Abu Dhabi Economic Performance Follow-up Report 2018
- Realities and Prospects of the Green Economy in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Brief - Key Economic Indicators
- Post-COVID19 Priorities for Repositioning Economy
- Report on the Korean Experience in Dealing with COVID-19 Pandemic
Study Management Services
- Preparing economic studies presentations:
- Preparation of complete economic studies.
- Preparation of sectoral economic studies.
- Preparation of analysis of specific economic cases
- Preparation of quarterly economic report
- Preparation of annual economic report
- Preparation of economic outlook report (annual)
- Develop composite indicator databases based on the results of polls
- Prepare presentations for composite indicators
- Opinion memos on specific economic issues.
- Prepare policy documents on request
To Apply for this Services