Abu Dhabi Economic Developments
Gross Domestic Product of Abu Dhabi:
The Abu Dhabi economy achieved a growth of 2.7% In the third quarter of 2019 due to the significant growth in the oil sector during the first three quarters of this year. The oil sector achieved a growth of 6.8% in the third quarter of 2019.
The number of new business licenses issued in the emirate of Abu Dhabi doubled during 2019. The most significant increase in the number of new business licenses was in July 2019 due to the instant license initiative launched by ADDED.
Economic Indicators in Abu Dhabi
Business Confidence Index:
The consumer confidence index improved in the fourth quarter of 2019, driven by optimism about the future financial position.
Consumer Confidence Index:
The consumer confidence index improved in the fourth quarter of 2019 driven by optimism about the future financial position.
- Abu Dhabi Economic Performance Follow-up Report 2018
- Realities and Prospects of the Green Economy in Abu Dhabi
Study Management Services:
- Preparing economic studies presentations:
- Preparation of complete economic studies.
- Preparation of sectoral economic studies.
- Preparation of analysis of specific economic cases
- Preparation of quarterly economic report
- Preparation of annual economic report
- Preparation of economic outlook report (annual)
- Develop composite indicator databases based on the results of polls
- Prepare presentations for composite indicators
- Opinion memos on specific economic issues.
- Prepare policy documents on request
To Apply for this Services