The Industrial Development Bureau leads the way to advance the industrial sector by implementing policies, plans, and programs related to the industrial sector and providing regulatory, legal, and environmental frameworks for the establishment and development of industrial projects.
- Contribute to improving the performance and sustainability of the industrial sector by relying on innovation to reinforce the reality of this sector’s work as an influential force in the Abu Dhabi economy.
- Improving industrial production and competitiveness in various stages of production.
- Increasing the added value of local industries.
- Providing incentives that serve the industrial sector and the quality of the products they offer.
- Facilitating cooperation and knowledge exchange between industrial projects.
- Developing a strategy that serves the industrial sector.
- Planning and management of industrial zones.
- Proposing industrial policies and incentives.
- Promoting and supporting industries to attract more investors.
- Measuring the performance of the industrial sector and preparing standards and controls according to the established strategies.
- Conducting studies and analyzing data on the industrial sector.
- Preparing industrial regulations and managing licenses.
- Controlling and supervising the industrial facilities in coordination with the operating and relevant authorities.
For more information, please visit the IDB website at: idb.added.gov.ae/en