Maak is a pioneering ADDED service launched at the beginning of 2020 to enhance investors’ confidence in the investment ecosystem in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Highlight the procedures and requirements of investment.
- Provide economic, commercial, and legal consultation.
- Improve Abu Dhabi’s business sector and support investors through digital transformation.
- Provide logistic support and services to entrepreneurs.
- Inform current and prospective investors of policies, laws, and legislations governing businesses and economic activities in Abu Dhabi.
- Overcome any challenges an investor may face with governmental bodies.
Maak services are available in six different languages via:
- The call centre 800555
- In-person appointments at the Department's headquarters in Abu Dhabi or its main branch in Al Ain
- Instant chatbot through: https://www.adbc.gov.ae/CitizenAccess/chatwidgeteng.html